WANTED Winegard Pathway X2

This is just my opinion but I think you might be better off getting another system. With the Pathway X2 if you want to have two televisions watching different channels it will only access the 61.5 satellite. That satellite has a very limited selection of channels available. I have the X2 and Dish recently moved a few from 61.5 to another satellite. It will tune to the Western arc if you select one receiver on setup and use two receivers but both have to watch whatever the primary receiver is tuned to. The Pathway X2 is a really nice system and easy to set up but the limited channel selection for two televisions is a real drawback. I'm considering going back to the old 1000.X and a tripod.

DISH has recently moved a lot of channels to 61.5 so now most of the HD channels come from 61.5.

When I had my X2 the satellite the second tv would tune to would be the one the first tv is tuned to.

If TV 1 was on 61.5 tuner 2 could only tune to 61.5 channels. If TV 1 was in 72 then TV 2 could only tune to channels in 72.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts