Wireless Joey & H3 Not Happy

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rdale

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 17, 2012
Lansing, Michigan, United States
Sometime in the last few days I now have a "feature" on my new Wireless Joey (I upgraded from a Joey 1 with "unauthorized" wireless.)

Now when I check the DVR, it shows that every new show has been watched. Every time I try to play a show, it starts at the end and asks if I want to delete / etc. Every show. Is it just me?

Its a bug in the H3 (not the Joey) with all DVR'd shows, you need to select the recording so you can choose start over.

Also posted here in another thread. Until this gets fixed you can go to the settings menu, select the timers option and turn off the prepare for mobile. I hear that will fix this for future recordings, not what has been recorded already.

I thought that H3 was causing my bad picture issues, after moving things around it seems the fuzzy poor quality is only with the Wireless Joey. It has plenty of signal strength & is working OK just doesn't look anywhere near as good as it did before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts