Wireless Joey speeds slow, anyone else?

AngryStamen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2007
My Wireless Joey seems to be somewhat slow when accessing the guide, scrolling through the channels in the guide and accessing my recordings on the DVR. Has anyone else experienced this? Also, anyone know if there are any plans on upgrading the Wireless Joey, like they did with the standard Joey?

My Wireless Joey seems to be somewhat slow when accessing the guide, scrolling through the channels in the guide and accessing my recordings on the DVR. Has anyone else experienced this? Also, anyone know if there are any plans on upgrading the Wireless Joey, like they did with the standard Joey?
Yes, definitely, it is slower, with every update. I would not hold your breath for a hardware upgrade. I live with it because I have no realistic alternative until I might rip out all the room's carpeting and raising baseboard a 1/4" to accommodate a coax extension to where the TV is (upstairs room).

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed how much slower the Wireless Joey is at responding to the remote, compared to my Hopper 3. Thank goodness, the guests that use that room don't seem to notice the difference because they have nothing to compare against.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)