Wish List! Two remotes for the Hopper 3

Thank you. Does the video quality stay the same when you use a spitter for two tvs? Or, do I need a better (more expensive unit) to keep the quality high?

Edit: Ignore my response DWS44. I ordered your recommendation a minute ago. I am familiar with the company and ordered few things directly from them in the past. I appreciate your help.

Reactions: DWS44
Thank you. Does the video quality stay the same when you use a spitter for two tvs? Or, do I need a better (more expensive unit) to keep the quality high?

Edit: Ignore my response DWS44. I ordered your recommendation a minute ago. I am familiar with the company and ordered few things directly from them in the past. I appreciate your help.
No problem...hope it all works the way you are shooting for. I've been buying from Monoprice (direct or via Amazon) for years and always had good luck with them.

The splitter DWS44 recommended worked great. The nice thing is it offers 3 options, Both tv A and B on and either tv on when the other is off. My aging eyes don't see any difference as far as video quality is concerned. Since both tvs share the same interior wall (two rooms) I keep volume off on tv B and hear the sound from tv A. The reason is tv A is using a soundbar and there is a milisecond sound delay from soundbar.

I keep volume off on tv B and hear the sound from tv A. The reason is tv A is using a soundbar and there is a milisecond sound delay from soundbar.
That being the case, why not turn the soundbar off and leave TV B on with (presumably) less lag?

Ah, you said "millisecond". That is probably not noticeable.

Reactions: charlesrshell
When tv A's sound bar and tv B's sound are on, there is a very slight delay from soundbar. I barely notice it. If both tvs are used at the same time (me on the bike with tv B and wifey with tv A), I mute tv B and use soundbar for both rooms. The sound obviously is much better with soundbar.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts