Wishful Thinking

Yes, might be a nice addition...for 2014! DISH better get the problems and issues fixed first, then they can focus on "prettying it up."

Seems lately they are more interested in creating new stuff instead of improving their Hopper system.

No, I didn't pay any additional fee. Wasn't even aware of one from Dish. I have it hooked up to my Joey and the Co-Star knows I have Dish network (part of the setup) and I have full integration with guide overlay and all the bells and whistles.

No, I didn't pay any additional fee. Wasn't even aware of one from Dish. I have it hooked up to my Joey and the Co-Star knows I have Dish network (part of the setup) and I have full integration with guide overlay and all the bells and whistles.

I thought the integration was only for the VIP 722/k models. Anyways my Revue seldom gets used except for netflix and streaming via my home network with PlayOn.

I love the ability to get online (Chrome browser built in) and hit the PIP button to keep an eye on the program I'm watching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts