WKBT Off of DISH Tonight

My question... Can it be done with the appropriate antenna selection in MOST cases?
Sure it can. But running a tvfool it is 90 degrees off of the other stations.

and the fact that runs on VHF doesn't help for like an indoor antenna. you could easily do it with a small outdoor antenna. This is in lacrosse proper

The FCC has stated an HoA cannot deny you the right to put up an OTA legally, in a reasonable fashion. Although "reasonable" is subjective, many HOAs have lost that battle as it is then the court that will decide what is reasonable.

But many people still believe it. Go figure.

Why do they buy designer fashions, "gourmet" water. Premium gas when they only need regular octane, or whatever else they are told they should want. They hear it enough and they believe it.

if transmitters are in different directions, you will need a rotor, and argument i want to watch channel 5 and must point the antenna north, meanwhile jr like the cartoons on channel 8 and their direction is south, and besides when airplanes fly over sometimes the picture and sound quit

"In addition, WKBT-TV is always available free with an over-the-air antenna."

This is why I do not understand most peoples local channels disputes. The power really is in the consumers hands to help keep bills down....yet noone ever wants to do anything about it.

You do not get a TV guide with only antenna tv, unless you get a TiVo and then you pay a monthly fee for the guide.

I haven't done one in a good long time, but i think it is something along the lines of "recording" or "manual recording"

My CBS station, WKBT, out of La Crosse, WI, is back today and listed in the guide. It's been hard to keep track of this, as I haven't seen anything publicized since the very beginning. I'm mainly glad to have the guide data back, because even though I could record OTA, it was harder to find when programs were on.

I hope Dish didn't spend much more. I don't think the broadcasters deserve ANY additional, made-up retrans fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)