WLNS OTA Guide Information

JrC

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 6, 2006
HowlerVille, MI
I am not sure when this happened, but the guide information OTA WLNS (Channel 6) is nothing but "Digital Service". WLNS is a station in Lansing, Michigan. I am in the Detroit, MI DMA.

I have a ViP622. I have guide for other channels in Lansing and Flint. Just not WLNS.

Does anyone get guide data for WLNS OTA?

Thanks

I am not sure when this happened, but the guide information OTA WLNS (Channel 6) is nothing but "Digital Service". WLNS is a station in Lansing, Michigan. I am in the Detroit, MI DMA.

I have a ViP622. I have guide for other channels in Lansing and Flint. Just not WLNS.

Does anyone get guide data for WLNS OTA?

Thanks

Seeing the same issue here with a 622 and there was another subscriber reporting the issue over at AVS Forum in the Lansing, MI HDTV thread with a 722. I've got a ticket open myself, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to open one up with Dish yourself.

Seeing the same issue here with a 622 and there was another subscriber reporting the issue over at AVS Forum in the Lansing, MI HDTV thread with a 722. I've got a ticket open myself, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to open one up with Dish yourself.

Thanks. I called earlier and was told that I should only get guide data for stations in my DMA. There is nothing wrong. All the other stations that I get guide data for that are not in my DMA, I get my mistake.

I have to call a gain.

The guide information for OTA WLNS showed up yesterday after rescanning OTA stations. I had deleted 6-1 before the scan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts