WMBD out of peoria,illinois and WYZZ out of bloomington,illlinois will be broadcasting in hd on thur

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
wmbd channel 31 CBS will be broadcasting their newscasts in hd on thursday at noon according to their facebook page they have a video showing they will be broadcasting in hd.they are the first station in central illinois to broadcast their news in hd.
wyzz channel 43 FOX will be broadcasting their newscasts on thursday night in hd according to a friend of mine who works at the station.

i just wanted to let you know about it.

Thanks

Allen bluegras

I remember watching WMBD-31 sign on the air for the first time on January 1, 1958. I was 6 years old and it was a big deal to get a third UHF Station in Peoria. I just remember a bunch of guys sitting around a table talking. WEEK-43 and WTVH-19 were already broadcasting. My dad ordered some kind of bakelite/ceramic part that went into the VHF tuner to allow us to receive the channels without needing a UHF converter. Yes, I am getting old! I also remember when WPEO radio was rock and roll!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)