Wolfenstein

Heavie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 20, 2004
Maryland
I don't know if many of you guys are pc gamers, but I been playing Wolfenstein and I love it. Not the best first person shoot on the pc, but has very nice graphics and a decent story line. Good weapons and powers that you can upgrade as you collect money and treasure through the game. This game seem like it's going to slip under the radar as a fun game.

I can play the hell out of a first person shooter on the pc, but on a console the motion makes me sick. The funny things is I use a sony 37in tv as my monitor for my pc and no sickness. I have a ps3 and 360 connected to 60in tv in my living room and another ps3 and 360 connected to a 42in tv in my bedroom. If I play a first person shooter more than 15 minutes without cool temperture on any of those consoles. I'm sick as a dog.

I can play the hell out of a first person shooter on the pc, but on a console the motion makes me sick. The funny things is I use a sony 37in tv as my monitor for my pc and no sickness. I have a ps3 and 360 connected to 60in tv in my living room and another ps3 and 360 connected to a 42in tv in my bedroom. If I play a first person shooter more than 15 minutes without cool temperture on any of those consoles. I'm sick as a dog.

Get COD MW2 when it comes out. It should be 60fps and will not make you sick.

I tried the demo on the PS3 it was actually a very well rounded FPS. No way in hell I'm going to buy it though with COD MW2 on the way soon :p

Get COD MW2 when it comes out. It should be 60fps and will not make you sick.

I wouldn't waste my money getting COD MW2 on a console. Miss the chance to see that game playing in true 1080p, to play on a console and see the graphics watered down cause the hardware can't support it. No way brother. COD series was started on the pc and it belongs on a pc.

Please take my opinion lightly.

I wouldn't waste my money getting COD MW2 on a console. Miss the chance to see that game playing in true 1080p, to play on a console and see the graphics watered down cause the hardware can't support it. No way brother. COD series was started on the pc and it belongs on a pc.

Please take my opinion lightly.

I have seen both and I don't see that much difference.

Yeah like that review from that link. I would never listen to a review like this. It's garbage in my opinion. It's trying to be funny or witty and it's niether. These review is played on xplay on G4. I rather listen to user review. Like ftom this forum, than tv or online websites.

Last edited:
Ok, I understand. I thought you knew something, nobody else know or you got the hook up and I was wonder how can I be your friend. LOL

When I first saw this thread, I thought you guys were getting all excited over the PC Wolfenstein I was playing in 1990 on my Packard Bell 386sx25 with the monster 40MB hard drive! :)

You know... the predicessor to Doom? :D

Mien leuven!!

When I first saw this thread, I thought you guys were getting all excited over the PC Wolfenstein I was playing in 1990 on my Packard Bell 386sx25 with the monster 40MB hard drive! :)

You know... the predicessor to Doom? :D

Mien leuven!!
I thought the same thing:D

I played it for a couple of hours today and this game is getting harder. I got killed at least 10 times today. I think I got all the powers and weapons. I'm stuck at a boss battle and need to figure out what I need to do. It's sometimes a hard thing to do when you tired from work. I should play after a good nap.

I hope to finish this game soon, Because I pick Painkiller- Resurrection game last week and I was hopeing to get into it soon. I'm a fan of the Painkiller series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts