Wolfman Mac's Chiller Drive-In!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Larry1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Port Hope, ON Canada
This Saturdays feature is The Bat. (on RTV)

....I see they have it listed on their (Wolfman Mac's Chiller Drive-In!) web site now, it was not there the other day when I emailed them asking what they were going to play. Last weeks King Kong Escapes was good.

There playing Wasp Woman tonight and not The BAT. Their email to me and their web site both indicated The BAT. Wasp Woman, however in my opinion is a better movie.
The cartoons and eyes popping do take away from the movie. They should keep that to the breaks and not have them in the movies themselves.

The corny B movies are just so silly they are actually fun.
But the King Kong movie? What was up with that? They kept interrupting and playing music and speeding the video up. They totally ruined it.

It reminded me of that show mystery science theatre 3000 were some goofballs sat in the lower portion of the screen the whole time making smarty pants cracks the whole time.
They made a lot of good movies totally unwatchable.

The corny B movies are just so silly they are actually fun.
But the King Kong movie? What was up with that? They kept interrupting and playing music and speeding the video up. They totally ruined it.

It reminded me of that show mystery science theatre 3000 were some goofballs sat in the lower portion of the screen the whole time making smarty pants cracks the whole time.
They made a lot of good movies totally unwatchable.

Oh yes! I remember that. That was lame for certain. I am in agreement with Larry. They should leave those interludes for the commercial breaks, not screw around during the movie, even if the movie is a lame one. Let us decide upon that. I think it would be hilarious if they made fun of the commercials, kinda like Alfred Hitchcock did during his series. That was actually humorous.

RADAR

This weeks movie is "Horrors of Spider Island". Last weeks was pretty bad. This weeks sounds better, well see. With the temperature dropping, it's a good night to make the popcorn and watch tv.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts