Woman fired for being too sexy 'devastated'

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMe546

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
Melissa Nelson cannot believe a court upheld the decision to terminate her for being "irresistible." A bad message
Wow what is this world coming to. :eek:

abc_gma_attractive_employee_jt_121223_wmain.jpg

Not only should this have not been allowed by the court, but the dentist's wife and his pastor should be sued for conspiracy.

This is real crazy and this woman should sue the dentist wife and pastor :) The world is going to hell in a handbasket :D :)

Holy crap that's ridiculous! And the courts didn't find HIM offensive?

Conversely, if they wrote a book about all the ugly people who were not hired, not promoted or first to be fired based largely on their physical appearance, it would fill a warehouse. I'm sure the cutsie gal will bounce back and quickly get offered a job over an equally or more qualified less attractive person. I wonder if she will file a complaint when that happens?

This should have never been allowed to happen. Even in a right to work state it is just stupid.

Most states are "At Will" hiring ..meaning employeers don't need a reason to fire someone (Unless a Union contract is involved)

This should of never happen in any state or job and I bet a lawsuit will come or they will try in the courts or I think she tried and got turned down so she will appeal it I bet since it was an all male court :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts