Wonder if Dish will release Anywhere on BB10?

oryan_dunn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 1, 2007
Indiana
I know it's early, but it'd be nice if it worked. Back with my old BB, the Dish app never worked near as well as it did on my Android at the time, and this was just for scheduling DVR recordings while away.

Yeah Blackberry. I know it was only beta, and it sucked. The new BB10 looks interesting, but the Dish app is something that'd need to work, and I'm not sure I could rely on the Android compatibility layer for a complex app like Anywhere.

I would guess it depends on how well BB10 does.
I wouldnt make any guesses based on past BB devices, as the code for this OS is all new, and shares absolutely nothing with past releases.

The odds of RIM going out of business are far greater than the odds of the Dish Anywhere app being made for the Blackberry 10.

I'm actually surprised that many BB phones are used anymore. My wife had one and we both hated it. The OS on them sucked compared to iOS and Droid.

I'm actually surprised that many BB phones are used anymore. My wife had one and we both hated it. The OS on them sucked compared to iOS and Droid.

No doubt, it was severely lacking in comparison.

From what I have seen this is a totally different ballgame as far as bb is concerned though. it is possible that they will make back some market share. At the expense if IOS, android, or WP is the question.

Of course it may flop, I'm interested though.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts