Won't record part 2 of a show

GordonR

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 11, 2006
New Hampshire
I am recording a show on NBC. This show is a 2 parter. Last week was part 1. This week is part 2. But when I go to record part 2, it says that it is a duplicate recording. I know I can start it manually when it starts, but does anyone know how to get around this. I have a 722 receiver.

Thanks!

Thank you, Tribune Media Services, for screwing up yet another Dish Network subscriber. They're also pretty good at labeling "Pilot" episodes as Episode 2 or 3, or skipping Episode 2, or not mentioning that there is an Episode 2, or forgetting to mark a program as "New." And we OTA+DVR customers pay a monthly fee for this.

Noticed the new Tribune abbreviated listings again yesterday. All the Star Wars movies on Spike yesterday were listed as Star Wars: , no episode number or other title. Listing Sarah Connor Chronicles as Connor Chronicles is a nice one too. I really wish they would switch to TV Guide as my TV Guide Onscreen listings are way above what tribune now provides Dish.

Lately my 622 has been trying to record a lot of re-runs of shows it's only supposed to be recording new episodes of. The thing is, unlike times it's done that in the past, all these re-runs do have the correct original air date, episode number, and description in the guide. So I can't figure out why, in light of that, it thinks they're new.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts