Woo-hoo! A new dish channel!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hi all, ever have a dumb song get stuck in your head? I was doing my weekly shopping at Publix with that "Turn the tub around" stuck in my head and there it was - a two for one sale on I can't believe it's not butter. Oh well, guess we now know who the commercial works on - DOH! BTW - it really does taste good on my bread! Later, DC

Hi all, ever have a dumb song get stuck in your head? I was doing my weekly shopping at Publix with that "Turn the tub around" stuck in my head and there it was - a two for one sale on I can't believe it's not butter. Oh well, guess we now know who the commercial works on - DOH! BTW - it really does taste good on my bread! Later, DC

Yes, the stupid song is in my head, as well. But the problem for them is that I will NOT buy their product because a) I simply refuse to allow the advertising to be successful with me (a matter of pride :), and b) their was a were news reports quoting a health organization that claimed I Can't Believe It's Not Butter actually has a few things in it that are actually worse for you when compared with margarine and real butter that negate the other benefits of the product.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts