Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I was going through our source code and noticed some old code which I am trying to clean up now. As I am going it, some things might look strange for a few monents. Things will be back to normal shortly. :)

Still working on things...

Keep getting called away from my desk at my job which is slowing things down for me. :D

Purple search bar?Might be all right for Easter but,right now it really clashes with the green bar above it.Referring to the satguys 2012 theme.

How bout an animated dinosaur to go along with that search bar. :)

I really wish you would use something other than YELLOW for the highlight in the Forum Actions (and probably other) menu.

I really wish you would use something other than YELLOW for the highlight in the Forum Actions (and probably other) menu.

Looks like it's dark green now.Looks good to me.

Talking about within the dropdowns. :(

The main highlight is green, but within the dropdown, it's still very LIGHT yellow :(

Ahh yea I see what ya mean now.I agree with you as well.The yellow is kind of light and hard to see.

I will have to find where it is. :)

Took me 2 hours to find where the navbar colors were. :D

BTW we are doing some OS updates to our server currently, so the site may be unavailable for brief periods of time.

I will have to find where it is. :)

Took me 2 hours to find where the navbar colors were. :D

BTW we are doing some OS updates to our server currently, so the site may be unavailable for brief periods of time.

hehehe Well to be fair I suppose my descriptions leave a little to be desired.:D

Red shows up much better for me.;)

Can at least see the advanced option now. :)

Yeah that was the major reason why I was making the changes. :)

I also changed it so when you click on Advance Search it brings you to the Tab that most people use so it should be easier to find things now too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)