World Cup Soccer?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sweepy1

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 4, 2006
Apex NC
Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this but I know all you guys are very forgiving :)

Has anyone see anything yet about what channels may be broadcasting the World Cup ( thats football or Soccer,depends where you hail from) next month?

Unfortunatly I am not set up yet as the FedEx site says my Pansat 3500 is in transit some where over Omaha :-( ....Soon I will feel the joy of FTV and the agony of tetting it up (really looking forward to a challenge)

Thanks Guys

Just re-read the thread "I am not admitting deafeat" . Between the tips there and the fellas on here, you will be up in no time! I had my doubts, but I was saved by the help from this forum!!

There is also GOLTV that I don't remember off the top of my head now (and lyngsat server seems to have crashed as it is not responding to http), anyways, it is either on 110 or 119 and its on the clear (FTA) both English and Spanish.

Update: Lyngsat is back online. GOLTV is on 110, TP 12341.

Last edited:
Most of your major Latin American teams will be shown on the Univision channels in Spanish. G10.

Vacosta said:
Most of your major Latin American teams will be shown on the Univision channels in Spanish. G10.

:up
Univision is showing 56 of the 64 games, and Telefutura are showing the other 8.

Thanks

As always you guys are the bomb !

To Homeland Security: I know you monitor all communications but in this case "bomb" means great :)

I was surfing last night, and on a Univision station they were showing soccer and highlights - I think it was an ad for upcoming soccer. I had Spanish for a few years in jr and sr high, bbut that was in the 80's :)

Univision is ready for the games. Yes, all the annoucements and commercials are talking about how this is a worldwide event, the best of the best. :D

Thanks for the link. Printed it out, one for me, one for pops. I am taking 2 weeks of vacation during the first weeks of the tourney. I don't miss games. :)

Except, my brother is going to Germany, to watch the games live.

mind you Univision does a lot better job with the world cup than ABC/ESPN does. and I am not very fluent en Espanol!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)