WorldSport: Portugal vs. Italy LIVE at 2:45 on March 31

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
I don't have specifics yet, but it looks like tomorrow (March 31) WorldSport will have a LIVE broadcast of a match between Portugal and Italy at 2:45 EST

Stay tuned...

Also, note a schedule change for the upcoming weekend:

Saturday April 3: Barcelona vs. Villarreal LIVE at 3:00p EST
(re-air 8:30p)

Hi all,

Just signed up.

Let me explain a little. The Portugal vs. Italy game was a late addition to the World Sport schedule. It is not currently scheduled to re-air again until May. I will look into getting it on sooner.

As you may know, the Spanish League is very different from American sports leagues. They do not give FINAL confirmation of games until, sometimes as little as 2 days before the match. I have set-up a site, www.worldsportsoccer.com, which will be updated as regularly as possible.

I hope this helps.
Matt
(pattydukes)

Matt,

Thank you for the update! Nice to have a WorldSport representative on this forum. We love this channel and especially the live broadcasts!

A question to you. In the upcoming schedule we don't see UEFA Cup Finals (only semifinals). Does it mean we won't see that on WorldSport, or is it just that the schedule has not been confirmed yet?

Also, any hope to see EURO-2004 on WorldSport? Or are we going to be stuck with dog shows come June? :)

Matt, Worldsport is a winner keep up the great work. I have a small(Big?) request. Could it be possible to add the "Date of Match" and "Team records" in the Info Menu on Re-Broadcasts? I don't know about anyone else but thats stuff I like to know. Thanks.

-Chris

adtoolco said:
Matt, Worldsport is a winner keep up the great work. I have a small(Big?) request. Could it be possible to add the "Date of Match" and "Team records" in the Info Menu on Re-Broadcasts? I don't know about anyone else but thats stuff I like to know. Thanks.

-Chris
Yeah, definitely would be nice if it is possible. Please let it be possible!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts