Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Two excellent Spanish teams will battle LIVE today, Sunday, September 19 at 1:28 PM EDT.

50124.gif
Atletico Madrid vs.
50080.gif
Barcelona

A new episode of La Liga will air before the game at 1 PM.

If you will be watching it, please come and join the live discussion of the game here in this thread!
I hope Paul and Sid (the WorldSport commentators) will post their comments too.

For the latest schedules of live soccer matches on WorldSportHD and for links to other WorldSport soccer-related thereads check this: Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD

Ilya.

The game starts in about three hours. Don't miss it!

The new episode of La Liga is on. Started a few minutes earlier today.

Real Madrid - Barcelona??? What's going on??? This is a last season's game!
Where is the live broadcast???!!!

They ran a tagline along the bottom of the screen at the beginning of the game saying that they were replaying this game from last December while they sorted out technical difficulties.

No ETA was listed.

-F

Flambe said:
They ran a tagline along the bottom of the screen at the beginning of the game saying that they were replaying this game from last December while they sorted out technical difficulties.
Yes, they just did it again. I saw it this time. Hope, they can fix the problem soon...

We are working hard to get the game on-air. We are currently having major trouble from Spain, and will go LIVE as soon as we get a feed.

Sorry,
Matt

Matt, thanks for the quick reply! Hope this can be fixed soon!

Oh, well. We've missed half of the game. What a bummer. I for one don't watch replays (since you can already find out who won), so I guess I'll just have to wait until next weekend for my fix! :(

-F

Still working on it here... for those who care... We went to a new sat last game, the same NBC used for the Olympics. For whatever reason, the sat worked on Thursday, but not today. We are trying to switch to the old sat at this point, which involves a number of (time consuming) procedure. If we get it, we will put it on. Again, I am so sorry, and if there is anything I can personally do for any of you, I will.

I am trying to also work out getting the whole game to air tomorrow night. Because we are not getting the feed now, I will have to set-up a time to feed the game for tomorrow night. I will keep you all updated.

Finally, to those who have given up... You won't have to wait till next week, the next game is Thursday.

I was actually thinking of inviting some friends (big soccer fans) to watch this game. I am so glad I haven't!...
Oh, well, that's the problem with live broadcasts: things do happen...

WSMatt said:
Just got the feed! Making sure everything is in order, currently half time. Standby.
Great! It's on!

Thanks for the update Matt. It sucks that these things happen to excellent games like this one and not for crapy ones like Real Madrid's games!!! Anyway, I'm still hoping to able to see the second half. By the way, Barcelona is up 1-0!!!!
Ohhh wait...I just heard the TV, IT's BACK!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone go watch the game!!!!!!!!!!!

After the first half: Barcelona is on top 1:0

Goooaaaal!
That was worth waiting!
1:1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Sidebar