Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Live broadcast from Spain: Saturday, November 6, at 1:58 PM EST

_barcelona_.gif
Barcelona vs.
_dep_la_coruna_.gif
Deportivo

A new episode of La Liga pre-game show starts as always 30 minutes before the game (around 1:27 PM).

For the latest schedules and standings, please check the following thread:
Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD

Ilya.

The match starts soon. If you are going to watch it, come join other soccer fans here in this thread for our traditional game-time chat!

By the way, according to our recent poll almost 1/3 of VOOM subscribers watch WorldSport-HD channel. Not bad, WorldSport!

Hi there! Just joining in...
I did see that goal! Nice!!!

From WorldSportSoccer.com:

WE ARE CURRENTLY HAVING SATELLITE FEED ISSUES THAT WE ARE WORKING TO REPAIR. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THESE ISSUES AND WE HOPE TO HAVE THEM FIXED IMMEDIATELY.

Goooaaaal! Barca strikes back!

It's good that the pressure is on Barca from the first minutes! Makes for a more interesting game...

Wow! what a miss!

Goooaaal! That was a strange one!

This could've been an easy pass... why did he have to do it on his own?

Barca is on top. 2:1 after the first half.

FYI: This is the 10th match of the season. Barca is undefeated so far. The only undefeated team in La Liga. All other teams lost at least 2 games!

Last two minutes of the game...
The satellite feed is breaking up all the time now...
I see they switched to a backup audio feed for a moment. Good idea...

The second half was less exciting, but the first half was really great! Excellent game!

The game is over. 2:1 final score.

Next week: Valencia-Zaragoza.

How could I watch next game?

Hey everyone!

My first post around here. Let me introduce myself a little bit... I'm from Barcelona and I moved 2 months ago to study at UC Riverside (CA).

I want to watch Barcelona vs Madrid game next saturday but I don't know how!! :no I figured out that you watch it through WorldSport HD.... but how I could get that channel? Is in any cable provider or satellite.... I don't know exactly how TV channels work around here, so any explanation will be appreciated a lot!

Thanks for everything!! Don't doubt to ask me anything about Spanish league because i follow it very very close (even without watching the games at the moment).

Jarnel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)