Would D Be Willing To Pay Off My E Contract??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

chrisd_az

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2007
Chickasha, OK
I would like to switch to D but as of right now in 2 deep with E... Would they buy off my current contract to swith to D???

Sorry to say Direct does not need your business that bad.:(

God I hope they never do this; all that would happen is they would pass those costs along to the rest of us = NO WAY!

Some sales companies will if they can still keep a profit on the sale verses your pay off, I think D* pays sales companies +-$300 for a new sale. I know we get $100 - $150 just for a direct referral to an outsourced sales company so they have to be making at least a 50% profit to stay in business.

E* let me out of my contract! But it was after three service calls that didn't resolve the pixelation problem on HD channels. When I spoke to the cancellation rep, he wanted to send another tech to my house. I informed him D* was already here installing. I wanted to keep E* but told him they had been out three times and couldn't fix the problem and that's why I was canceling E*. He let me out of my contract because there was nothing I could do.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)