Wow! Dish suprised me!

s10zr2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 26, 2006
Cincinnati, Ohio
I emailed ceo@... today and told them I would like a 722K so I can purchase the sling adapter, since my 622 does not support it. Got a call back and the guy took care of me. He gave me the 722K at no charge, signed me up for free HD w/o auto pay and 3 free pay per view movies. He said they had to send someone out to put in the receiver, i wanted to do it myself, because that is the way it is set up but there would be no charge. I own the 622 so now I can give it to my dad and upgrade him from the 522. I know dish is not perfect, but maybe they are starting to take care of there customers more. :)

Just make sure they don't try to take your 622. Lease/ownership gets blurry with them sometimes.

I emailed ceo@... today and told them I would like a 722K so I can purchase the sling adapter, since my 622 does not support it. Got a call back and the guy took care of me. He gave me the 722K at no charge, signed me up for free HD w/o auto pay and 3 free pay per view movies. He said they had to send someone out to put in the receiver, i wanted to do it myself, because that is the way it is set up but there would be no charge. I own the 622 so now I can give it to my dad and upgrade him from the 522. I know dish is not perfect, but maybe they are starting to take care of there customers more. :)

All good, but did you have to get into a new 24 month commitment?

Just make sure they don't try to take your 622. Lease/ownership gets blurry with them sometimes.

Yep, I will keep my eye out. I hope that does not turn into a battle. I wish the customer service people that answer the phone or chat would take care of you like the ceo@ does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts