Wow way to remove my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohio_caps

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 15, 2004
All it said was fire charlie, i want an end to drama and want to watch TV. Scott is ur nose to far up his butt???

hey Iceberg censor

I did not post the same post twice. I responded with my opinions to others. Get ur act together or stop drinking.

My post had a title "Fire Charlie"

Iceberg
The No Pain Train Proud Staff Member

no I deleted it because you posted it twice already

so it was removed as a dupe

first off flaming staff gets you 3 days...obviously you didnt read Scott's announcement

secondly posting pretty much the same thing again is not needed. Here is what you posted

Fire Charlie. I'm tired of the drama. Just want to watch TV.
I'l stay with DISH if Charlie leaves. His drama is too much. I just want to watch TV.
Time to go dude. Too much drama. Just want to watch TV!!!

gee they all look pretty much the same to me

All it said was fire charlie, i want an end to drama and want to watch TV. Scott is ur nose to far up his butt???
Iceberg explained what he did and why he did it.

My nose its not up Charlies butt and thats one of the reasons he likes me as I dont kiss his ass and am not a yes man. I do talk to him from time to time and when I do I am usually bitching about something that he has no clue is happening.

Trust me when I say that DISH has mad some changes to things directly based on some of the things I bitched at Charlie about. DISH is not perfect and even with the changes I got them to make still has a long way to go.

The entire reason for the site is for people to learn what service might be right for them. I don't glorify anything DISH does unless they deserve it and I always give you my honest opinion. I am a consumer just like you and like you I vote with my wallet.

I may work for DISH in running DISHSUPPORT.COM, but here at SatelliteGuys I still call it as I see it and thats not going to change. (Although I do admit that because I do work for DISH that I do have some insights at times which I can't publiclly share that might have me optimistic about the future such as the 922...) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts