Wow..What happened to VOD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Unless you have the VIP612 receiver. The software has not been updated, so you don't get the choice for the free Platinum content under VOD.

I have the 612 reciever so I guess I am screwed.

To the other poster "TheKrell....Maybe you and I have differing tastes, so far that channel has not had anything on that I would want to watch.

I just checked no platinum. Seems like platinum is a new recent tier to milk more cash.

No it is a specific set of channels you can only get by adding it. But since you don't have it you now know why your choices are not as good as what i'm seeing. I set a bunch of free HD to dnld today. What's funny a whole bunch of it cost for SD but not for HD. Calling it milking for more cash is in you opinion. I watch several things each month just from EPIX. A little from Sony Movie Channel, Pladia, and the other movie channels in the package. Starz for free is the only premium that I have and the price is right. It sounds to me that since you don't get everything that we get conus then nothing will please you. Sorry that you live in such a beautiful place but can't get everything, but please we get tired of you beating the same dead horse over & over. Maybe when they get all the new EA sats up they will have some spots that shot your way.

My concern here is it that it sounds like Whatusernamesareleft is mentioning they "disappeared," based on the thread title, or something changed at least. If that is the case, you may want to pick a day per week where the receiver can be left completely off from 3AM to 11AM EST, mainly because that is when the titles are updated and new VOD content is downloaded to the receiver. If I am reading too much into the initial statement, then it may be a package limitation as others have suggested.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts