Wrestlemania 25 HD $$$

Don't quote me on this but I believe the price is going to be $69.95.

I know I will be watching it, but watching it for FREE at my local Hooters Resturant.

Wrestling on TV, nice girls serving me and great wings... its not a bad thing. ;)

Don't quote me on this but I believe the price is going to be $69.95.

I know I will be watching it, but watching it for FREE at my local Hooters Resturant.

Wrestling on TV, nice girls serving me and great wings... its not a bad thing. ;)
Me too. Which Hooters are you going to? My friends and I will be going to the one on the Berlin Turnpike.

How much is it this time in HD cant find it in the guide
From Dish:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]24DrDcb) Marvin V. WBL: I'd be happy to assist you with that. I am showing the HD version is 64.95 and the SD is 54.95.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](24DrDcb) Marvin V. WBL: So you would be looking at 10.00 difference between the two.
(24DrDcb) Marvin V. WBL: I am showing the HD would be on channel 548.
[/FONT]

Wow small world.

Me too. I only live about a mile away from there. :D
Yeah it's like 15 minutes away from my house. It's fun going there. It just sucks that they have like 10 HD tvs but NO HD feeds coming in, and that you need to get there like 2 hours beforehand to be able to get a seat.

too damn much in my mind....sure its Wrestlemania....but that's pretty expensive

I'll wait a month or so for the DVD come out for 25 bucks :)

Does anyone remember the pricing from last year (Mania 24)? I am wondering how much more it is this year...

too damn much in my mind....sure its Wrestlemania....but that's pretty expensive

I'll wait a month or so for the DVD come out for 25 bucks :)

Wrestlemania has really sucked the last 5 or so years. No gimmick matches, no celebrities to speak of. They used to put out a great show like a superbowl of wrestling. How bout a return of Hulk Hogan or the Rock or Stone Cold for a match?

If you younger fans get a chance to check out the early years of Wrestlemania you'll see what I mean.

Does anyone remember the Jay Leno match?? or Dennis Rodman gimmick match?

It USED to be entertaining but Vince has really cheapened up the show in the past 5 or so years.

It so not worth 54.95 IMHO.

Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts