Wrestling Legend Stu Hart passes away at 88

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Wrestling Legend Stu Hart passed away today at the age of 88. Hart was the founder of Canadas Stampede Wrestling and is father to Bret "The HitMan" Hart.

The Hart family has had nothing but tragity happen to them over the past few years. From the tragic death of Owen Hart at a WWF Pay Per View to the death of Diana Harts husband "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith. Stus wife Helen died earlier in the year. Even Bret Hart had Tragedy stike him personally when he had a stroke last year.

Many of todays WWE SuperStars were trained by Stu in his famous "dungen" that was in the basement of the Hart home in Calgery, such superstars include Chris Benoit & Lance Storm.

As someone who use to be friendly with the Hart Family when they did a lot of work here in Connecticut I was saddened to hear this news.

Thanks Stu.

Click here for news report

Man, I knew he was getting frail. The wrestling community takes a huge stab this time. I know one guy outside of the Hart's that will be harder to get this death is Benoit.

I never seen a young Stu Hart, man Bret Hart looked alot like his dad.

R.I.P. Stu, you trained the best of the best. Alot of todays legends owe you a beer. Goodbye to a great man.

stuhart_65153.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts