Wrong locals after service address change

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ptscon

Original poster
Feb 6, 2012
North America
So few days ago I changed my service address from Pennsylvania to Michigan expecting my locals would be automatically updated from Pittsburgh to Detroit.

After getting tired of waiting I went on online chat support with Dish and was told my new zip code, 32 miles from Detroit, is set to receive Pittsburgh locals and they can't do anything.

How is this possible? I should be getting Detroit locals not the old ones from Pittsburgh.

I'm using 129 for HD. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Please send me a PM with your account or phone number. there is a glitch i had with this issue the other night on a members account. I had to remove the locals and re add them to get the correct locals to show. Please let me know!

Please send me a PM with your account or phone number. there is a glitch i had with this issue the other night on a members account. I had to remove the locals and re add them to get the correct locals to show. Please let me know!

Thanks,

I tried sending a PM twice, not sure if it went through because there was no confirmation and my sent items is still empty. Please let me know if you got it.

Nice, I'm all fixed! I totally wasn't expecting this kind of support when I posted my msg :)

Thanks maryb@Dish Network

While not every outcome will be what you hope for, the DIRT service will be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)