Wrong OTA guide info

johnnylm

Original poster
Dec 26, 2012
Branson, Mo.
I live in Branson, MO. I subscribe to my local channels. I have an over the air antenna and it is connected to my dish receiver. On the guide my channel 49-01 KRBK has digital service for the programming guide on one tv. On my other tv it shows NBC guide instead of FOX. The channel guide from DishNetwork that I pay for is correct, just the over the air is different on the one channel FOX KRBK. Any help would be appreciated.

If you feel that this is a significant threat to your well-being, you might try doing a check switch. After the check switch is done, the receiver should reload the guide data.

If the problem persists, you probably need to call DISH and let them know.

I live in Branson, MO. I subscribe to my local channels. I have an over the air antenna and it is connected to my dish receiver. On the guide my channel 49-01 KRBK has digital service for the programming guide on one tv. On my other tv it shows NBC guide instead of FOX. The channel guide from DishNetwork that I pay for is correct, just the over the air is different on the one channel FOX KRBK. Any help would be appreciated.

Looking at some info there is no guide info for KRBK OTA.....Here is a list of stations in your market that have guide info on the OTA stations
3-01 KYTV
3-02 KYTV2
10-01 KOLR
21-01 KOZK
21-02 KOZK2
21-03 KOZK3
27-01 KOZL
33-01 KSPR

Even though the station is rather new (launched earlier this summer) the fact its carried on Dish they should be able to remap the satellite guide info to the OTA version.....But this is Dish we're talking about so highly unlikely it will get done (Here in Minneapolis there are 2 stations Dish carries that the OTA version has no guide info)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts