WSJ: New board takes no action on VOOM

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yup you are probably correct about that.

I know Peter Grant from the WSJ might be mad at me, last time I talked to him I would not give him my sources for information, he kept prying and prying for them. But what Mr Grant does not understand if I gave up my sources they would no longer be my sources. Also he should understand that if they wanted to talk to him they would have contacted him themselves. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
But what Mr Grant does not understand if I gave up my sources they would no longer be my sources. Also he should understand that if they wanted to talk to him they would have contacted him themselves. :D

mmmmmmmm. that is what reporters themselves say when asked by a judge to give up their source. Maybe Scott will be hauled off to jail! Who wants to join me in putting up his bail? I'll give $5. ;)

I read the article and there was nothing new in it... Just are reported the board met for 2 1/2 hours but no announce decisions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts