Wtf! Yankees Red Sox suddenly not available

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ttomni6

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2011
Maui
What happened?
We're in the 9th inning of the Yankees Reds game on 9/15 and suddenly we're cut off on MLBN saying this programming is not available
Wtf

I bet because it went so long it was past the allotted qualified time to view. At the moment I am celebrating heavily............... What a finish.

If I'm correct,the next show would be a summary of MLB games. I would still be authorized to get that summary AT250 plus multi sport But I got cut off from MLBN although the rest of the game was available both on DISH and local cable.
I'm glad you liked the end of the game, I have to search other sites because at this point I have no idea how the game ended.

Bottom of the ninth Betts and Ortiz had hits each driving in a run, Red Sox down by one run with two outs, Hanley hit blast a three run home run to dead center field.

That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. SO it's probably true. Sports blackout rules are so ignorant.

It's what happens with baseball blackouts all the time. Even ESPN sometimes. If you have the Sports Package that has all the RSN's pro sports are blacked out. But it is for a period of time not the actual length of the baseball game. So whenever a game goes over that allotted blackout time you get to see the remaining. We used to call it the poor man's MLB Extra Innings package.
The game in question was very long, way over what normal games go.