WTS: XBOX elite

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
I am selling a xbox 360 elite unit that I purchased in Dec. it has Very little use as really I just dont have time for games anymore, we use it for netflix and that is only if the kids arent watching netflix on the ps3, i am asking 225 shipped, it will come with all original accessories and the one black remote, I have another remote I can throw in for the right price! pm me! thanks.

okay guys, when I was packing it up today I noticed the memory card a door is gone (it has to have been gone since day one as this thing came out of the box, onto my media shelf where it has sat.....I am asking 175 shippped, anyone interested?

$130 dollars will you sell it? and Guarantee not to be dead on arrival? DO you have the box and everything that came with it?

If the HDD is included I'll take it (this a 160gb or 250gb?). PM me payment stuffs and I'll PM you an address. I've got extra HDMI cables, you can keep yours if you need it for anything else. Need a HDMI 360 for the living room to go w/ the new receiver, will move my launch 360 to the bedroom/office.

- Stevo

sold, and yes it has the hard drive, everything is there (xbox, hard drive, power cable, video cable, headset, oh and remote) original box! But sold, thanks Stevo!!! your a good man!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts