WTVD 11 News now in HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I agree i live in Greenville and have been getting my network feeds out of Raleigh for about a year. I get a better signal with a uhf antenna in the attic for Raleigh than i do local greenville stations.

I agree i live in Greenville and have been getting my network feeds out of Raleigh for about a year. I get a better signal with a uhf antenna in the attic for Raleigh than i do local greenville stations.

Really? That is impressive. I live in Holly Springs and get a 100% signal from WRAL & WRAZ, but the other networks fluctuate between 70-90%. On a windy day, I will lose WTVD signal in a heartbeat.

If we could just get our Locals in HD we wouldn't have any problem. . I live in Jacksonville, and OTA doesn't work here. Unless I get that big one that is way to expensive for me. Hopefully "soon" we will get our locals in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)