WTXL ABC Tallahassee Not working anymore

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

firesole33

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
Hello, yesterday I lost WTXL via over the air. but my Channel coming from dish still worked. Today Both my OTA and channel from Dish is black. It tunes in, I get 80 strength on OTA, and the dish channel tunes as well. Its just black. Did ABC get moved to another sat, or is dish blocking them? Or does the fact that both OTA and Dish are black indicate an ABC issue? I was hoping someone could help before I get on the phone with india.

Thanks

According to the WTXL web site they have turned off their analog signal as of yesterday.
Only transmitting digital.

So should that have made my ABC channel through Dish stop working? Also, I was using their digital signal before I was receiving HD OTA.

So should that have made my ABC channel through Dish stop working? Also, I was using their digital signal before I was receiving HD OTA.

You might want to rescan your OTA channels on your Dish receiver. They might have switched their digital channel to the analog frequency. If that doesn't fix it then the station is probably having an equipment problem.

You might want to rescan your OTA channels on your Dish receiver. They might have switched their digital channel to the analog frequency. If that doesn't fix it then the station is probably having an equipment problem.

Yeah I did that. But the OTA is not what I am worried about (it's not working either). But I am talking about the channel that I get from dish through the Satellite. It is black both the 27-00 channel and the 9290 channel. So I am thinking it is the stations issue.

Why not give the station a call?

I did I just wanted to make sure who to call before I called anyone. It turns out their encoder broke, and they are slowing working on it.

Thanks for the answers everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)