Wwe 24/7

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Don't feel bad, most major markets still don't have it. Best chance is on cable in the south. Illogical but that's the WWE braintrust for ya...

Actually, WWE is based in Stamford, Connecticut. How's that for a braintrust? LOL. Many of the most passionate fans are also in NY and Philadelphia. RICH history in Philly.

I am actually thinking of subscribing to COX Digital Cable JUST to get WWE 24/7

BTW the WWE has just renamed their online WWE Video Jukebox to "WWE 24/7 Online" however this is NOT the real WWE 24/7 video on demand service.

DBSOgre said:
Actually, WWE is based in Stamford, Connecticut. How's that for a braintrust? LOL. Many of the most passionate fans are also in NY and Philadelphia. RICH history in Philly.

And still no WWE 24/7 on comcast in philly.

WWE is spreading themselves a little thin, too much content. 24/7 should be the focus but instead they are catering to the people who want to watch Backstage on the net during commercial breaks...

I've loved wrestling since I was a little guy watching Hogan vs. Bundy in the cage on my dad's big screen on stolen cable (Thanks Uncle Tommy), but even I won't log onto wwe.com during commercials, gimme a break, doesn't anyone pee anymore?

er, well, I guess that's what the John Cena segments are for, nevermind...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)