WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW

They almost signed the Rock to come on and he backed out.... they should try to get him back on for a few months to bring ratings back up..same with Stone Cold. There are a bunch of old Wrestlers Vince needs to bring back to get ratings up cause I've not been to a show since the Rock/Stone Cold mid 90's time.

There are some interesting ones coming up

Feb. 15, 2010: Jerry Springer
March 1, 2010: Cheech & Chong :eek:
March 15, 2010: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Jerry Springer, The Miz ('WWE Raw')

Jerry, what made you want to host WWE?
"I was drinking! Someone asked and I said, 'Yeah.' I was a fan of wrestling more so when I was a kid. I would always watch wrestling. I mean, I grew up in an era when you had all these old-time wrestlers. We would watch it and play it. I haven't seen that much recently, though obviously I know about it. I'm looking forward to doing it, though you know how opposed I am to fighting on television, so this is going to be a real stretch for me. The only difference between this and my show is that these guys have teeth!"
Source & More: digitalspy.com

from the WWE site

Feb. 15, 2010: Jerry Springer
What better way to celebrate the day after Valentine's Day than with Raw special guest host Jerry Springer? The host of the syndicated The Jerry Springer Show takes the reins as the WWE Superstars roll into Des Moines, Iowa.

The Jerry Springer show debuted in 1991, and can be seen on more than 200 television stations across the United States.

What does Springer have in store for the WWE Universe? Tune in on Feb. 15 to find out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)