WWE vs. TNA

Which is the best company right now?

• Vince's WWE!!!!! Is there a chance in hell.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • TNA: Total Nonstop Action!!!

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that one merged show won't help WWE one bit. They have been slowly going downhill for years now. Ever since the Rock, Stone Cold, Hitman & Michaels left, there really hasn't been much excitement. Yeah Michaels is back and his wars with HHH were good, but it was obvious it was intended to get HHH over more.

Vince has alienated Hogan again by being chincy with the revenues at SummerSlam. He torked Stone Cold by asking him to job to Coachman at Survivor Series. JR got treated like dirt. They are running Eddie's name into the ground. Rock won't wrestle again for a long time. Shall I continue.

RAW is old and tired. Ric Flair is the only wrestler that puts on a good performance. Angle is good as well, but his neck won't hold up forever. Edge just doesn't have it. Can there be any less chemistry between Lita and Edge? Smackdown has its own problems, if I see one more Benoit/Booker T match...

TNA is fun to watch for wrestling, but the entertainment value reminds me a lot of WCW which I wasn't a big fan near the end. I don't think 1 hour is enough time for them to showcase the talent in that company.

ECW was best!!

if HHH goes on to WM he won't beat Cena.......when was the last time you saw a WM when a heel won? RVD's time has come or they never would have hyped his return so much and threw him in the title shot.....

The problem with TNA is that its taped so far in advance (about 3 weeks per session) that by the time it airs the results have been known and theres no suprise plus theres nothing there to make it a must watch program (although if the rumors about the rock having a short stint are true I'll make it a habit to tune in.)

As for WWE its a storyline issue as much as a talent issue. WWE got rid of/lost a lot of big draws and now we're forced to watch people with little in ring ability such as Cena and Undertaker and others who do the same damn thing (HHH, Angle.) If I have to see an Irish Whip by anyone fighting HHH just to be followed up with the flying knee its almost as believable as "old school". As for RVD being champ, I would like to see it ONLY if he goes back to ECW RVD (vandaminator and van-terminator included) and doesn't end up like the rest of the wasted ECW staff (Tazz, rhino, ballz mahoney, etc.)

Finally as to who will induct Bret, its been said he had a restriction on his contract that shawn wasn't even allowed to be in attendance. My guess would be Benoit as the two of them are close friends or Vince just as a PR move.

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh said:
if HHH goes on to WM he won't beat Cena.......when was the last time you saw a WM when a heel won? RVD's time has come or they never would have hyped his return so much and threw him in the title shot.....

Cena needs to drop the strap. Although he is very popular, he is one of the worst wrestlers of all time, much worse than Hogan and he doesn't need to the strap to maintain his popularity now...

RVD hasn't shown me much since his return, i fear like Ducky that RVD will just be another "Superstar".

sA :: Shaggy said:
WHAT ABOUT THE GREAT JCW, every juggalo knows about it.

"great" ??

thats questionable. Even though I hate ICP, some of the wrestlers they use are pretty cool

MadManPondo
Mean Mitch Page AKA Fat F*ck barrel boy
Corporal Robinson
Too Tough Tony
JC Bailey

seen all of the above wrestle for IWA Mid South and Mid American Wrestling in Milwaukee :)

The are doing 'Another ECW One Night Stand" this one should be DULL since most of the good ECW wrestlers are in TNA or are DEAD (RIP Public Enemy)

Part of what I like about the last ECW PPV that the WWE did was that Joey Styles was announcing, but now who cares if I want to hear Joey I can watch RAW. It definately will not have that feeling it did last time around.

Scott Greczkowski said:
The are doing 'Another ECW One Night Stand" this one should be DULL since most of the good ECW wrestlers are in TNA or are DEAD (RIP Public Enemy)

I dont know why they are doing this. So they can get someone else over or something (like last year and the "invaders")

Let ECW live on in our memories...the way it should be :)

although TNA won't ever have an ECW PPV if anyone had the chance to see any of the shows shane douglas put on last year it was incredible. I picked up the dvd from the one from philly that took place the day before WWE's and the talent and emotion was much higher and as a result yielded much better matches (ex: Shane vs Sabu vs Funk). Supposedly they are putting on more shows this year but since WWE is talking about a "no-compete clause" for other ECW shows any talent WWE locks down won't be able to do Shane's. I'm anxiously awaiting the 2nd volume that comes out in march with the Credible/Lynn steel cage match.

well I don't know about the Rock going to TNA because he is still signed with WWE and so is Stone Cold...Stone Cold is just making a movie right now..So you guys really think a Heel is gonna win WM? I don't think it will happen that way....maybe HHH will somehow get the belt before going in to WM as champ..I just don't see a heel winning the belt....only time a heel wins the belt are at other PPVs but not WM

WM2: Hogan def King Kong Bundy
WM3: Hogan def Andre The Giant
WM4: Randy Savage def Ted DiBaise
WM5: Hogan def Savage
WM6: Warrior def Hogan
WM7: Hogan def Slaughter
WM8: Savage def Flair
WM9: Yokozuna def Bret Hart/Hogan def Yokozuna
WM10: Hart def Yokozuna
WM11: Diesel def. Shawn Michaels
WM12: HBK def Bret Hart
WM13: Undertaker def Sid
WM14: Stone Cold def HBK
WM15: Stone Cold def The Rock
WM16: HHH def Rock, Foley, Big Show
WM17: Stone Cold def Rock
WM18: HHH def Jerchio
WM19: Brock Lesner def Kurt Angle
WM20: Christ Benoit def HHH, HBK
WM21: Batista def HHH

So as you see it's been all babyfaces that have won the title at WM

Its true about the faces only winning but keep in mind they could make the main event the smackdown triple threat and have either Rey or Angle win over orton and still have a face win while having cena drop the title to HHH in the 2nd main event (damn roster split garbage.) As for the rock he is not signed with WWE as they let a lapse in his contract and he never resigned. Stone Cold has a deal with WWE pictures but not WWE Wrestling. There was talks that stone cold was supposed to face hogan at WM but it was said they wanted hogan to win and as a result stone cold said he wasn't interested in wrestling... it was a rumor but seems logical as they did it to Michaels earlier in the year (who was furious.)

Does anyone else think the current WM card is weak btw? Michaels vs Vince, HHH vs Cena, Edge vs Foley, Rey vs Angle vs Orton, the money in the bank match most likely with Carlito, Masters, and a few more people, and possibly the IC title and Tag Titles being decided (although with how bad the tag divisions are I don't even think I could tell who the champs are).

Raw will be the main event at WM....something is fishy here....I think we are all going to be surprised. The rock says he will never forget wrestling for that is what made him.....he will stay with the WWE..TNA doesn't have the money for the Rock....for many years I wanted to see Sting go to WWE because he would be huge there but he won't go because of his beliefs which go far beyond HBKs

Last edited:
I really have a feeling that in WM that HBK and Bret Hart are gonna be screwed by Vince again or HBK and Bret work together to get Vince. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts