X10, anyone use this site?

Yes I purchased some wireless security cameras from them a few years ago. The stuff worked on, but when you order from them they email you almost daily so I won't buy from them anymore do to their constant spam.

I used to get them in an old email account but just blocked them.

Im looking at the entry alarms and maybe the wireless camera system to work with my computer. Theres been a pretty drastic increase in home invasions over the last few months and our local PD can only solve a case when they stumble across a burglary in progress.

Yes, I just purchased a wireless A/V sender for $49.99 including a bonus universal remote so we can watch living room DVR from the master bedroom without running cable. Received them within a couple of days, works fine except for some reason are Wii game system interferes with the signal. :)

Yes, I just purchased a wireless A/V sender for $49.99 including a bonus universal remote so we can watch living room DVR from the master bedroom without running cable. Received them within a couple of days, works fine except for some reason are Wii game system interferes with the signal. :)

change your channel in the wireless router. sounds like your wireless network and the wireless AV device use close signals...

I had a cordless phone that every time you would talk on it, it would kill the wireless network in my house. I had to change the wireless channel in my router to fix it.

change your channel in the wireless router. sounds like your wireless network and the wireless AV device use close signals...

I had a cordless phone that every time you would talk on it, it would kill the wireless network in my house. I had to change the wireless channel in my router to fix it.

It is not my computer wireless router that is the problem, it is the wii game system which is blue tooth causing the problem, but you may be correct and just need to change channels on A/V sender. Does blue tooth use the 2 GHZ signal range?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)