Xbox 360 Elite ?s

Nice

Well, I do not have an answer to the question, but I do have a comment about the purchase you made. I must compliment your big purchase, I wish I could forfit the bucks for the sweet system but I can't.

Enjoy.

It upconverts a lot better than any upconvert dvd player. I'm not sure about the dts but it will not play Dolby True HD sound from hd dvds!!! Which just sucks!!!

It upconverts a lot better than any upconvert dvd player. I'm not sure about the dts but it will not play Dolby True HD sound from hd dvds!!! Which just sucks!!!
I thought I read in numerous places that the Elite doesn't upconvert, or at least does not do a good job of it. That was a major knock against it and people seemed to diss it more because of how the PS3 will upconvert (I have no real experience with either. I use component on my Elite for the time being (although I am considering going back to HDMI) and I don't have a PS3

The Elite upconverts over HDMI but not over component cables. I am impressed with the upconversion performance. I think it look the same or better than my Pioneer Elite DVD player depending on the DVD... I personally think that the audio is pretty good when watching standard DVDs and it can play the DTS format. The audio performance when watching HDDVD kinda blows though. All it will play is Dolby 5.1 not DTS or anything else :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts