Xbox 360 Hard Drive Leaked at 70+ Gigs?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
You can see a picture of this on the link
Just when we started believing that the 20GB Xbox 360 drives were big enough to satisfy, along comes the best evidence yet of more spacious disk appendages. Microsoft hasn't officially let the kitty out of the bag, but Plaid Ninja snapped this screenshot at the Xbox Live event tonight. It shows 70 gigs of free space on a 360. If the timing is to coincide with the new download service, we're talking about seeing these things before Q4 is up. Question: How will we transfer games from one HDD to the upgraded drive? –Brian Lam

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/microsoft/xbox-360-hard-drive-leaked-at-70-gigs-212862.php

I would think that if it showed 70Gbs of free space, the drive was probably a 100GB. Even that is not very big though if they truely plan to have downloadable HD movies and TV shows etc... but it's certainly better than 20GB.

Heck, I even say 70GB is too small these days. I have 2, 320 GB HDDs in my PC and they get a workout.

70 or 100 is too small. I have a Windows Media Center that does HD and I have about 600 GB. Believe it or not, that gets tight. True MPEG2 HD takes about 8 GB per hour. 100 GB will be filled really really quickly.

70 or 100 is too small. I have a Windows Media Center that does HD and I have about 600 GB. Believe it or not, that gets tight. True MPEG2 HD takes about 8 GB per hour. 100 GB will be filled really really quickly.

Tell me about it... My E* 622 is down to 6 hours of HD capacity left..... I'm looking forward to some November reruns so I can work down the backlog...

The 70+GB Hard Drive is provided with the developer kit version of the XBox 360. My cousin's fiance works at a software company that is connected with Microsoft and has a dev kit Xbox 360 with the larger drive. I would love to have that machine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)