XBox 360 HD DVD software update

Also a firmware to keep the consumer from ripping there HD DVD movie to there pc when connected.

Watch those updates. They can hurt as well as help.

Yes it can be done. You can rip bluray also. I read a month or two back in maximum pc, there are program like anydvd that bypass the encryption. I have anydvd and I notice there's updates supports for HD DVDs. Once you get the css key to the movie, you the got the movie. But, you only can watch it on your hard drive. You can't burn it yet.

Just a note..... the HD DVD update will happen when you load an HD DVD disk AND you are signed into XBox Live..... Just because you have the dashboard update does NOT mean you have the HD DVD update....

I just got the update. I noticed a HUGE improvement on the sound. I normally had to raise the volume higher to get a better sound. Now it its normal. Anybody else noticed it?

I just got the update. I noticed a HUGE improvement on the sound. I normally had to raise the volume higher to get a better sound. Now it its normal. Anybody else noticed it?

its still about 5db quieter but they know this and expected this to be the case. Not a big deal as the dynamic range is what was really missing and the upgrade fixed that.

I just got mine and didn't get to use it before the update. It sounds good. So I don't guess I have to put up with the problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)