Xbox 360 Premium bundles (extra wireless controller, play & charge kit, game)

Devil24

Proud Supporter of SatelliteGuys.US
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 3, 2005
Houston, TX
Hi fellas, I hope you're having a good day.

Well, I have three (3) Xbox 360 Premium consoles up for sale at eBay, but selling them here would be better since I'd save all the fees I have to pay to both eBay and CCNow.

I can offer you these two options:

1) Xbox 360 Premium + play & charge kit @ $725, shipped via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery

or

2) Xbox 360 Premium + extra wireless controller + play & charge kit + a sealed copy of either Project Gotham Racing 3 or Call of Duty 2 @ $915 shipped it via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery

*** The buyer will receive the original store (gift) receipt, so each unit will be covered by the manufacturer's 1-year warranty ***

-=UPDATE=- As some people may be a little wary of dealing with such a high priced item and not having Paypal as a method of payment, I've decided to work something out to fix this.

FedEx C.O.D. (Collect on Delivery) is now the preferred shipping/payment method for this deal.

It works this way: I send you the package via FedEx C.O.D. > during the 2-5 days the package takes to get to your location, you pick up a USPS postal money order for the full amount of the purchase, payable to my name > FedEx delivers the package to your address > you get your Xbox 360 > you give the FedEx guy an open envelope with the money order > the FedEx guy verifies the amount against his records and seals the envelope > FedEx delivers the money order to me the following day = we both are happy campers.

Considering the circumstances, I think this is the most fair and secure way to deal with a transaction such as this. I've sold several items using this shipping/payment in here before and at Howard Forums, most of them during the past month or so, and all the buyers have expressed their satisfaction with the results.

Here's my feedback:

Heatware # 1 (old account, no longer in use)
Heatware # 2 (new account, created to unify with my eBay ID)
eBay

If you're interested, please contact me via PM.

Regards,
The H

Last edited:
As some people may be a little wary of dealing with such a high priced item and not having Paypal as a method of payment, I've decided to work something out to fix this.

FedEx C.O.D. (Collect on Delivery) is now the preferred shipping/payment method for this deal.

It works this way: I send you the package via FedEx C.O.D. > during the 2-5 days the package takes to get to your location, you pick up a USPS postal money order for the full amount of the purchase, payable to my name > FedEx delivers the package to your address > you get your Xbox 360 > you give the FedEx guy an open envelope with the money order > the FedEx guy verifies the amount against his records and seals the envelope > FedEx delivers the money order to me the following day = we both are happy campers.

Considering the circumstances, I think this is the most fair and secure way to deal with a transaction such as this. I've sold several items using this shipping/payment in here before and at Howard Forums, most of them during the past month or so, and all the buyers have expressed their satisfaction with the results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts