Xbox 360

mcintire123

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 17, 2011
Pennsylvania, United States
Well I have always been a fan of the PS3. Not only do I get to play awesome games but I also dont have to buy a blu ray player cuz wouldnt ya know they took care of it already. However, a new game has come out and I really wanna play it but its only available on the 360. I was just gonna go buy a used basic system at gamestop BUT from all the reviews I have seen they are unreliable garbage and even worse if you get the 4gb system with no HDD (Says that even some games wont work on that system) So... I throw it out to younses whats the word?

I'm not aware of any games that dont' work on the 4GB model. I know some game FEATURES won't work, such as playing co-op online for Halo Reach, but I don't know of any games that don't work. You may want to check up on that. Also, the used models aren't THAT bad from what I can tell. Don't forget that many of them are refurbished, so it's not like you're getting some old model that was beat up and is now being resold. I had a RRoD about 2 years ago on my elite and it has been fine ever since (minus the very rare disc reading problem.)

Out of curiosity what is the new game that you really want that is a 360 exclusive? The only game I can think of would be a Halo game or Gears of War.

I have a Halo 3 special edition that I got second hand and had the rrod but I just took it apart and cleaned the dusty and such out and been fine since. No complaints from me on the 360. Saving up some $$ to get Skyrim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts