Xbox 360

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jollygrunt

Arsenal Fan
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 16, 2005
Republic of Texas
After having been back ordered since I ordered it on November 21'st, I finally received my 360 bundle this past Friday. I spent that night setting it up and checking out Xbox Live. Saturday, I set up mediacenter to work through my laptop.

The games I've got so far:

NCAA Football 07 looks and plays so differently than my PS2 version of the same game. I'm still getting used to it.

I played Oblivion and PGR 3 for a little while yesterday. I liked watching the live races that were going on.

Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged I've played with the most so far. I've also downloaded a couple of the Arcade demos.

After downloading the sample video of the DOA volleyball sequel, I might get that and DOA 4. :D

Better get Gears of War, CoD3 and Rainbow6-Las Vegas..Hottest games that can be played online with others

When are you going to get on and play? I hardly ever see you on anymore.

I bought BO Revenge Legends for my nephew's PSP. I got to play it over Christmas and was totally addicted. I may have to pick up a copy of the BOR for my 360 now..

Have any of you guys "rented" a movie from the xbox marketplace yet?
I was trying to remember how long the the rentals stay on your/our 360 harddrives.

Movies stay for 24 hours after you "rent" them. I don't know if this is 24 hours after you first push "play", or 24 hours after you trigger the download, but my guess is the former.

I've only downloaded TV shows (I caught up with Jericho from the beginning this way). The TV shows stay on your drive as long as you want, but space limitations force you to delete them pretty regularly. However, you can redownload anything you like for free once you've paid for it (except for movies I believe which are a 1 time thing)

Movies stay for 24 hours after you "rent" them. I don't know if this is 24 hours after you first push "play", or 24 hours after you trigger the download, but my guess is the former.

I've only downloaded TV shows (I caught up with Jericho from the beginning this way). The TV shows stay on your drive as long as you want, but space limitations force you to delete them pretty regularly. However, you can redownload anything you like for free once you've paid for it (except for movies I believe which are a 1 time thing)

For movies....24 Hours after you first push play. 14 days after you download them. I DL'd V for Vendetta (I liked it...can't say the quality was all that) and I just DL'd Superman....man that took 3 days....It kept turning off after 6 hours but its finally done. I'm going to watch it tonight.

For movies....24 Hours after you first push play. 14 days after you download them. I DL'd V for Vendetta (I liked it...can't say the quality was all that) and I just DL'd Superman....man that took 3 days....It kept turning off after 6 hours but its finally done. I'm going to watch it tonight.
That's the auto-shutoff. You can disable it from the purple screen on the dashboard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)