Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I have a question hopefully someone can answer.

I have an XBOX360 which my 12 year old son has in his room. He has been using my XBOX Live screenname.

My wife today was able to snag me another XBOX 360 and I want my screenname back.

My 12 year old does not want to give it back to me because he fears he will need to restart all his games again.

Any idea how I can get my screen name back and give him his own?

i got my six year old his own account as well for that very reason. he was using mine and pulling down my rankings, etc. xbox 360 makes it very easy to have multiple accounts on one 360. in your case they would be on differnet ones. however, if you guys play together, you can both sign in to record achievements.

Here is what you do. You go to him and say your 12 I'm your dad your new gamertag is blah blah get over it :D

I kind of have a similar thing were my brother is living with us and he has been using my gamertag alot to play PGR3 he has knocked my rep down from 100% to 60%

Last edited:
korsjs said:
i got my six year old his own account as well for that very reason. he was using mine and pulling down my rankings, etc. xbox 360 makes it very easy to have multiple accounts on one 360. in your case they would be on differnet ones. however, if you guys play together, you can both sign in to record achievements.
How do you set up a second account so they can go on live without having to pay? I tried setting one up for my brother but it kept wanting him to pay for another xbox live gold membership.

minorthr said:
How do you set up a second account so they can go on live without having to pay? I tried setting one up for my brother but it kept wanting him to pay for another xbox live gold membership.

you got to pay. i got a 13 month card from a toys r us that was going out of business for 30 bucks.

I got setup Saturday night, I am now SatGuyScott.

Man I really like this XBOX 360. The first two days I played with it and I didn't even stick a game in the drive. :)

Download a boxing game trial which saved me from buying the game. :) Viewed all the videos on the hard drive the Titanic stuff was great in HD!

I got it to hook up to my Windows Media Center PC and now can watch live tv on my XBOX360 plus I have access to my music library and more. I was even listening to XM via my XBOX360. :D Very Cool!

I am looking forward to Burnout Revenge this week.

korsjs said:
you got to pay. ........

Thanks for the info korsjs. My brother WON'T! be using my account/GamerTag (rankings). I'm going to buy a modem this month, and dig out my Live Kit (which came w/ Crimson Tide?/cotton camel [no jokes please :D ]; actually I think its Crimson Wars or whatever) activate my kit for the first time, and hopefully you will let me into your circle of Live players. ;) :D

The only other Live title that I know I have off-hand is, Full Spectrum Warrior [the original]. Thanks.

Matthew

P.S. - (Scott)

I just bought my girl cousin Burnout (BO) 2 :) Point of Impact, latest BO game for GC) for her birthday. I have the original for GC as well. You will LOVE! the series.

The only other game that I know of that comes close to BO 's AWESOME! frame rate is Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit for the ORIGINAL PSX. Thanks for listening.

Scott Greczkowski said:
My wife just called, she got Burnout and Ghost Recon as well! :D

What a great wife. :D

scott lets hook up and play a little burnout one night! or ghost recon, Jackthejanitor, thats my screenname let me know, I love those two games, well that and fight night, all 3 are alot of fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)