XM $77.00 Promo

cpdretired

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 6, 2003
Lemont, Il.
I called XM today for the $77.00 package. I'm not sure but it may expire Sep. 3. The CSR said that it is only for 6 mos. I told her no it is for 12. She put me on hold came back and said that it is for 12 months. Cost is $77.00 plus the royality fee of 11.78 for a total of 88.78. After one year you must call as it will go to the regular price for all channels.

XM Channel Lineup

Last edited:
Hello (my first post - :) ),

Today, I received an email for that $77 deal as I cancelled my SkyFi2 about 6 weeks ago. I still have 3 XM radios.

I cancelled XM back in the Spring. I was offered the $77 deal (among others), but I just was not interested.

I called yesterday and said I would like to re-activate my radio for the $77 deal. After a few minutes, I was back on line. When she got to the music royalty fee, I asked her to waive it. She had to "see what she could do". In the end, I got it waived. She did say this is a one time courtesy and I will have to pay it when I renew. I really don't think I will though. I feel the royalty fee is bogus. It is just a way to scam us out of more money without calling it a price increase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts