XM at Wally World

I usually go to Wal-Mart once a week. Two weeks ago I noticed that they had about a dozen of the original Skyfi's on clearance sale for $90. I would have bought one, but unfortunately I'm currently unemployed and broke. I'm keeping an eye on those Skyfi's, though. Last week they were still on clearance for $90.

the_music_nazi said:
I usually go to Wal-Mart once a week. Two weeks ago I noticed that they had about a dozen of the original Skyfi's on clearance sale for $90. I would have bought one, but unfortunately I'm currently unemployed and broke. I'm keeping an eye on those Skyfi's, though. Last week they were still on clearance for $90.

Apparently I'm missing something here. Why is $90 a good price in your opinion for an original SkyFi? I bought mine at WalMart last year for $74. Clearance on a SkyFi for $16 higher doesn't seem like such a good deal. When they still had some left at my WalMart they were clearancing for $58. You can easily get them online for $50 or less. You can get SkyFi2 receivers for $90.

If you follow the thread for the $199 MiFi, you can get the SkyFi2 with a home or car kit for $69.

And to clarifiy ... I 'm not bashin XM... I was about ready to get one... until Scott came up with the deal on the jvc pnps last summer... toooooo good to pass up... 25$ for CarKit, Home unit and Siriuspnp... :) Satellite Radio Rocks...

WLong said:
If you follow the thread for the $199 MiFi, you can get the SkyFi2 with a home or car kit for $69.

Yeah, I've seen that one. I was just referring to a retail sale, no term required purchase. I'm just not getting why the $90 price on a Skyfi is good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)