Xtreme .3 LNB LNBF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Morbius

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
N.E. Ohio
It all worked great with my other lnbf (universal KU poitned at G10) in the winter. I took the dish and lnbf to my cottage hooked it all up this spring and it works fine. No tree issues up there. So I decided to get a 36" dish and a new lnbf for my house and put the dish in the exact place the other one was at and now since the leaves are on the trees my line of sight is now suspect ,but im not sure about the settings for the new lnbf.

Here is my setup

Pansat 3500
Fortec 36" dish
Xtreme .3 lnbf

Does the pansat have to be changed in the setup other than changing it to Standard?

Thanks
Mike

Attachments

• xtreme2.jpg
    xtreme2.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 175
Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as i change to Standard its set at 10750. I'm thinking the trees may be an issue.

Trees are a major issue. You can not have trees blocking your LOS ! Ku signals will not make it through the trees.

How long ago was it you last had it working with the old dish. (before you moved it) What was the size of the old dish? Trees can be a factor, but if it was a week or two ago, then I would suspect your dish is not pointed properly. Have you adjusted the skew of the LNBF? Are you getting any signal/quality at all?

It was around easter when I moved it,so there were no leaves on the trees and the new dish just got put up. I'm almost sure its a leaf issue now. The old dish was 30" new one is 36". I get no signal ,but taking another look at it the trees are going to be in the way. So its time to scout out a new location. Unfortunatly the next best spot it 200' away.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts