YAPC Question vPhone Connection

kklier

Original poster
Jan 17, 2008
Yet Another Phone Connection Question...

For some reason I am being charge the $5 phone connection fee. I was under the impression that my ViP 722 did not have to have a phone connection.

I have a 322 and a 722. The 322 does have a phone connection and running diagnostics says It is able to make a phone connection. My 722 does have an IP address and states there is a connection.

Also, I have VoIP and am required to dial the area code. I don't see anywhere this is set up. Could this be the problem?

Do I really need a phone connection on the 722?

Is the item label PROGRAMMING ACCESS FEE on my bill the fee for this?

Yet Another Phone Connection Question...

For some reason I am being charge the $5 phone connection fee. I was under the impression that my ViP 722 did not have to have a phone connection.

I have a 322 and a 722. The 322 does have a phone connection and running diagnostics says It is able to make a phone connection. My 722 does have an IP address and states there is a connection.

Also, I have VoIP and am required to dial the area code. I don't see anywhere this is set up. Could this be the problem?

Do I really need a phone connection on the 722?

Is the item label PROGRAMMING ACCESS FEE on my bill the fee for this?
the fee is from the 322 not all voip provides support fax features
i have voip to and i get charged for my 322 becase my voip service i use dosent support fax

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)