YES-HD to be FULL HD April 1st

So basically YES is going to finally have an HD studio! About time if you ask me, look forward to seeing more HD on the dedicated HD channel.

So basically YES is going to finally have an HD studio! About time if you ask me, look forward to seeing more HD on the dedicated HD channel.

Hopefully they were smart enough to be recording everything in HD the last year or so (Like the NGC has been doing) and all they will need to do is "throw the switch"
We will see April 1st :D
:hungry:

Hopefully they were smart enough to be recording everything in HD the last year or so (Like the NGC has been doing) and all they will need to do is "throw the switch"
We will see April 1st :D
:hungry:

Hopefully this is not a bad April fools joke?
I find myself watching SNYHD over ESPNHD due to its local sports coverage in HD.
Now I can watch YESHD as well. It is about time!

True enough. It just seems odd that YES would let a net celeb get the jump on the announcement if it were to come to pass.

Post game/pre game show has it where the highlights all sports. They do it at other times during the day but I only see it pre/post game.

So then if you don't watch pre and post game shows you will never see them. And of course you won't see them on non game days. I'll stick to watching SNY for local sports news and highlights.

What about Mike and the Mad Dog?

YES HD will also feature all studio programs in HD, including pre- and post-game shows, “Yankees Batting Practice Today,” and select “Mike & the Mad Dog” shows, utilizing a new 1200-square-foot HD control room within its Stamford, Ct. headquarters.

now "select" M&MD shows could possibly be the ones at yankee stadium before big yankee games

i wouldn't hold my breath seeing the wfan studios get equipped for HD cameras

Ok, what show on YES has that?

Any Yankee game. They give results of other games during the broadcast. They also give local college scores during updates of the Mike and the Maddog.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts