YES Network!?

If people want YES, write to Dish Network and tell them you're willing to pay upwards of $10/mo extra, a la carte, to get it carried. That way, instead of $1-2/mo from everyone, only those who really want it, i.e. will put their money where their mouth is, will cover the cost. Be sure to write YES also to let them know this. I'm sure with the overwhelming response both parties will get, they can work something out.

And why would YES be treated different form other New York RSN's. I am not Mets fan, but pay for SNY.

And why would YES be treated different form other New York RSN's. I am not Mets fan, but pay for SNY.
From Scott's quote above, this is the first time I have heard that YES wants treated different than other RSNs. All other RSNs are carried locally with the AT60+ or AT100 packages and above (or whatever they are called now). YES apparently wants to be shown in the real "base package" AT60. I can understand Dish's objection to this.

Also note that YES has never asked for nationwide coverage, no matter how many time some members here claim that. :D Nationwide coverage of an RSN makes no sense, since the vast majority of the live programming would have to be blacked out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)