Yet another person banned from transmitter news site

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecristman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 14, 2007
It has happened again. I was recently banned from Transmitter news site because I, like Scott, questioned the STARS organization. This yet another example of what happens when someone or organization would rather run someone off than answer questions.
I would hope that anyone that has considered STARS or read about it, see how deceptive they are. The biggest losers here are the ones that claim to want to help others, yet want you to pay them for things they cannot clearly state they will do. Some of those people post here as well. They are Cablesux, the ring leader, Vegas satellite, his nose so far up cable's rear it is brown.
Guy's, I agree something is needed to help this industry as a whole, but STARS is NOT it. Any organization that asks for money and new members but refuses to answer questions, the most important one being where is the money going, is nothing but a scam by a select few to make money while sitting on their butts.
I will continue to talk about this as long as the groups so-called leaders think they need to get people who question them banned from groups.
As far as Trasmitter news is concerned, not being a member of that group is no big thing since they no longer have much relevance as a group claiming to represent the industry. The have fewer that 10 posts a day and most of them from the same 3 people. The man who started the group ran the now defunct SBE show that left alot of people holding the bag when he cancelled the 2007 show just hours before it was supposed to start. I wonder what happened to that money?
Now we will see if some of the members that frequent this group that are the ones getting others kicked off other sites have anything to say here. I don't think they would have as easy a time trying to get others kicked off this site as they do others, since Scott is also one of the people that constantly questions them. They wouldn't answer his questions either because they claimed he wasn't a member, so he joined and paid his dues and then they still won't answer his questions.

This STARS thing... Looks like a cult...
Wonder if they have grape kool-aid, and their own compound in the middle of nowhere...

You were banned from there several times. You really need to take a hint and stop going where you are not wanted. You're being banned is because you are a real crap starter. Just read your original post here at satelliteguys as well as this thread itself. People don't want to put up with your crap. When I moderated the MSN forum, Joel and I both told you to watch your mouth on several occasions and you wouldn't listen. So we banned you there. Then you gave Marty the same trouble and he had to ban you. The thing is you just keep coming back even though the welcome mat has long been rolled up on you.

Oh well, you're Scott's problem now. You want to poison his board with the same vitriol you speak on the other boards and I can see your fate here being much the same.

Scott, keep a short leash on this one.

So who wants to explain the Stars program. Keep in mind I just registered to see for myself. Now I'm on Satellite guys ,A proud paying member! and if Scotts not buying into whatever,then Whats the deal over there,Besides a ton of inmature Name calling,that helps make a web site real credible!

Last edited:
From what I gather it's a group that will charge you to represent you as a cable/satellite installer.

AKA, a way to take your money and not do sh*t.

Honestly the first questions I asled about Stars was...

What can Stars do for retailers and technitions?

What do members get for their $200 yearly membership and where does that money go?

These are questions that were never answered.

I think they were fair questions.

Well, its a startup outfit. No budget to do anything significant yet. Its a chicken vs. egg thing. People won't join unless there's benefits in doing so, but there's no budget to organize any benefits until people join up.

Scott is a member.

Well, its a startup outfit. No budget to do anything significant yet. Its a chicken vs. egg thing. People won't join unless there's benefits in doing so, but there's no budget to organize any benefits until people join up.

Scott is a member.
What do you expect? Oh here's some money!:rolleyes: Yea ,Most people invest money into something they get nothing out of.:rolleyes: Put up your own money! Your business isn't it? You think I got someone to front money for my business, Yea ,its called a bank.! You can't ask for donations for something that doesn't excist! Tell all your buddies they can front all their own money first, Provide a service, and if it fails you didn't just scam 1000's of people out of their money,because your buisness failed and you all walk away without a loss. Your Kidding right? What are you 16 years old. By your communication skills over there I wouldn't doubt it. Nice Mouths:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)